BEST VPNS FOR IRELAND
Internet users all over the world are concerned about their privacy and security. It’s the same in Ireland as well. We hear a lot about government agencies looking into our sensitive data. So, VPN services are going to be very helpful in this regard.
Look through the best offers of VPN providers for Ireland:
- ExpressVPN: This provider allows bypassing the restrictions imposed by the Irish government and be protected against crackers.
- NordVPN: Over 5600 ultra-fast servers will help to forget about censorship when you are a NordVPN subscriber!
- Surfshark: No monitoring and zero restrictions due to 256-bit ciphering and VPN servers in 60+ countries.
- CyberGhost VPN: With CyberGhost VPN you will unblock all the apps and websites you like. You are to connect to one of its numerous servers to forget about the restrictions.
- Private Internet Access: Stream American services in Ireland without limits and hide your search history from third parties.
According to Google Trends, the most popular VPN service in Ireland is NordVPN:
Internet censorship in Ireland
Internet restriction in Ireland has been seriously put on debates when a graduated response policy was submitted in 2008. The next step was an attempt to stop visiting some sites for transmitting files in 2009.
Except issue mentioned above, it is believed that the government in Ireland is not pretty strict about using the network. There are no reports about its monitoring citizens’ e-mails or chats. People can quite freely express their ideas both on the Internet and e-mails.
Freedom of speech is declared by the law of Ireland which means the authorities treat the Irish with respect and they do respect. They read unbiased reports in newspapers, have an efficient judiciary, and establish a functioning democratic political system for proving the freedom of speech and mass media.
Despite the facts mentioned above, one should take precautionary measures to stay secure in virtual life. So it is important to apply VPN technologies.
What about freedom of information in Ireland in 2018?
“Reporters without Borders” has ranked the countries of the world according to the degree of information access. Last year Ireland was on the 14th position in the world, while in 2016 it was ranked as the 9th in the world. Do these changes say about anything to you?
How to conceal my IP address?
People try to hide their IP addresses for different reasons. Some might hide their geo-location because they may want to access sites unavailable on the territory of their states.
While others are striving for preventing numerous hackers from scanning their personal details and actions on the websites. But most people do it for a number of motives in bulk. Nowadays, it is easy to find instruments for hiding your IP address.
The best and most widely spread method is a VPN, which will codify your data. You have a great number of different providers distributing this service. When you subscribe to a VPN, you will get the web through their servers, which are situated all over the globe. The VPN software conceals your authentic location and codifies the data transported through the net.
Seeking for a "strong" VPN?
A secure VPN is vital nowadays. One should know how to find the best safe VPN for yourself. Of course, it is the price that people worry about first of all. It would be better not to use the free or cheap VPN options out there because they simply don’t give you reliable security.
One should prefer services that would provide you with an additional chance of protection. When you look for a VPN, choose the app which has high speed and reliability. Because you are having your connection redirected with a VPN, it tends to slow your connection a little bit.
Looking for an Irish IP Address?
Many people from Ireland who live for some reason abroad need an Irish IP. They need them for a few reasons. Firstly, people choose to look for a VPN with servers in Ireland because of the access they have to the sites they are restricted outside the country.
Wherever you are on the planet of Earth, you can get one of the addresses owing to VPN software. They will ‘’bring ‘’your data to servers, which are situated in Ireland. This makes you feel as if you are in Ireland, so you will download all the content that you wish.
Let’s take a look at the top 5 VPN services in Ireland below. Let’s familiarize them with their features as well. If you are looking for a free VPN for Ireland, it is readily available. Just search for Ireland VPN for free on Google and you will come across many free services. But it’s just that they may not provide premium features.
Why shouldn’t I use a free VPN in Ireland?
If you still hold that VPN services for Ireland should not be paid, and a free VPN is enough for this country, keep on reading, and you’ll change your point of view.
These are the top 5 reasons why you shouldn’t use a free VPN in Ireland:
- Although the information is quite accessible in Ireland, it does not mean that internet space is safe enough. You as an average internet user might fall victim to a hacker who lurks for easy targets. That is why you need a really strong VPN, which is not free.
- Free VPN providers are believed to transfer users’ sensitive data to third parties, just for profit. In case you don’t want being interfered with your privacy, think of the VPN providers that do not keep logs. That is why you need the one that will keep your online privacy.
- Despite the fact that the Irish are not bound by Internet censorship as the Chinese, for instance, there are still services and websites that can be restricted to some geo-locations (Netflix and some other popular American services). That is why you need a VPN with plenty of servers in access.
- A free VPN for Ireland won’t be as strong as a paid one due to weak data encrypted protocols. Most of them apply primitive basic encrypting methods which can be hacked by malicious technicians. That is why you’d better make use of the VPN for Ireland with reliable data codifying methods.
- Finally, if you need a VPN in Ireland for torrenting films or accessing the US Netflix, you will need to connect via servers with ultra-fast speeds. With a free VPN, you are likely to experience lagging or buffering. That is why you are recommended not to use a free VPN for Ireland.
Torrenting in Ireland. Can I torrent there without a VPN?
Five in ten people wonder whether it is possible to download torrents in this or that country. What about Ireland? Is torrenting legal in Ireland? Read up to the end and you’ll get to know it!
Firstly, it is illegal to distribute copyrighted material, unless it is claimed to be free for usage. It is not new for internet users, as in many countries there are such laws.
Secondly, no matter in what country you would torrent, you should remember that torrenting is not as safe as you may think.
When you torrent without hiding your IP address, you become vulnerable for being monitored by ISPs, copyright trolls, or simply by other peers. As you might not know, torrent users’ IP addresses can be viewed on torrent sited by all the peers of the network.
So, you need to take advantage of torrenting in Ireland with a VPN. What do you get with the best VPNs for Ireland?
- Anonymous torrenting with a foreign IP address;
- Encrypted traffic while torrenting;
Last, but not the least reason is the chance to unblock popular torrent sites, such as The Pirate Bay or Mininova in Ireland.
So, it is quite obvious that you’d better protect yourself with a VPN in Ireland for any online activity, you would perform.
Best VPNs for Ireland’s conclusion
Although Ireland is not the most restricted country and many websites are at Irish people's disposal, still, people may face some restrictions there. Besides, the number of cyberattacks increases year after year.
In such a way one may conclude that a VPN service is a “must-have thing” for every person who is interested in privacy and security while surfing the Internet.
Having subscribed for one of the best VPNs for Ireland one will benefit from:
- unlimited access to all the websites on the Internet;
- safe torrenting;
- anonymous web browsing;
- protection against hacking attacks;
- secure torrenting.
Are you interested in a VPN for Ireland?
Then share this article with useful tips on social media and subscribe to the best VPN for Ireland.
📥 How to unblock censored content in Ireland with a VPN?
Having subscribed for one of the services mentioned in the article, you’ll spend a few minutes to unblock geo-restricted content.
Here’s what to do:
- Download and install the latest version of the app on a device you are going to use.
- Connect to the country with fewer restrictions. For instance, if you want to stream Netflix, connect to the US server.
- Open the target site and enjoy it!
📃 What else can I do with a VPN app?
Numerous reasons make users around the world use VPNs.
Here’s the top 3 list:
- IP masking (in case you don’t want your ISP to know what you are doing online).
- Unrestricted torrenting (VPNs allow browsing top torrent trackers and make downloading secure).
- Surf the Internet as if you are at home when being abroad (just connect to your home IP).
❓ Is it legal to use a VPN in Ireland?
There is no law in Ireland that would restrict VPN use in the country. However, every VPN subscriber should remember that it’s forbidden to break the law when using a VPN.