Whether you are a beginner who asks: "What can I do with a VPN?" or an advanced user, you need to read a VPN review before subscribing for any of them.
This PureVPN review will help you get to know about all the pluses and minuses of this VPN provider if there are any.
It is just as important to be safe online as it is when you are walking around in town. You could still be enjoying the scenery and watch some hilarious cat videos when someone snatches your identity and commits crimes all over the internet. Or they could log into your personal emails and access your bank or other private accounts!
It is time to start being as safe online as you are when you go out into the dangerous world because the Internet is just as dangerous as the world. PureVPN is one of the best VPN services that can provide you with ultimate online security.
The previous year was rich in cybersecurity scandals, news on ransomware attacks and what not. Thereby the necessity to make user personal data protected increases in 2019.
With this private VPN service, no one will be accessing your confidential information and no one will be monitoring your online activities or perhaps be reading your online conversations.
Everything you do is completely anonymous and untraceable thanks to PureVPN’s fantastic services. You also get to regain complete Internet freedom and use foreign servers so you can watch whatever you like, when you want to or access just about any website across the globe.
Let us go into details!
If you are interested in buying this VPN in the USA, then you have come to the right place. PureVPN is a good VPN service that offers great security at affordable rates and the rates are now even lower since everything is on a discount.
With each of these memberships you can enjoy benefits like anonymity and security, free apps for all devices, connect five devices, multiple servers in 140+ countries, great security from four protocols, Wi-Fi security, DNS leak protection, VPN disconnect protection, unlimited data transfers, and unlimited server switching.
Phew! That is quite a lot!
Besides, PureVPN offers SmartDNS and PureVPN for router setup.
1 Month Membership – The month to month membership is a bit expensive at $10.95 per month and is actually created so members can test the services and benefits before they invest in the one year or two-year membership. No discounts are offered if choosing this plan. With the month plan, you do NOT save money since it is NOT on discount and you get all the benefits of the full memberships.
3 Months Membership – You can enjoy all the benefits of the free membership at only $8.00 per month. You get to save 27% since the package is much more affordable and a great discount is included.
1 Year Membership – For one year you can enjoy all PureVPN’s benefits and save 70% with this discount membership that is available at only $3.33 per month. It is definitely the best offer.
PureVPN Black Friday offer
From time to time PureVPN team offers its new subscribers even bigger discounts. But if you are quite attentive, you could notice that the longer subscription lasts, the bigger discount is.
PureVPN is one of the most flexible VPN when it comes to payments since they allow more than 150 payment methods.
Among them, one will find credit cards, PayPal, Alipay, cryptocurrency and what not. Such diversity of payment methods indicates that PureVPN cares about their potential subscribers and makes everything possible to prevent difficulties while PureVPN accounts procedures.
Like VPN Unlimited, PureVPN provides its clients with a 31-day money-back guarantee, which substitutes a free trial VPN period. In other words, if a user wants to test the service thoroughly, he/she will have to pay first. But if there will be some troubles with the work of PureVPN, a client will get his/her money back on request.
Being rather reliable VPN provider PureVPN allows testing its service free. Thus, it is possible to try PureVPN before paying for the subscription.
The period of free trial lasts for 3 days, which is enough to come down in favor of PureVPN paid account.
Although it is possible to try the service on all possible devices, there are some restrictions for a free trial PureVPN version. Luckily, it is only the time!
Unlike other VPNs, PureVPN provides its users with all possible features of a paid version.
If you want to boost your business affairs, you’d better find the best solution for your network security. As long as many companies hire freelance employees these days, it’s highly critical to provide your corporate network with a sufficient level of protection.
PureVPN offers one of the top-notch solutions for web security issue. All internal/external corporate communications are stated by the company to be protected from multiple web threats, such as data leaks and interceptions. The task is fulfilled through designing of dedicated IPs for your company and all the database. It also gives your employees the possibility to be protected while carrying out all the business tasks while traveling abroad or working abroad.
Having subscribed for the demo version, you will see the tool in operation and manage to decide whether the technology meets all your actual demands.
For testing the trial version you need to fill in some data on you and company here:
Having agreed on the conditions, you are to download a compatible with your OS app and use for a required period.
What benefits can you get from the business offer?
- All the employees will manage to work remotely without any fear of being hacked or penetrated;
- The package is also supplied with business discounts. At a very low cost you will be able to get a fully-featured package suitable for all your corporate devices;
- A dedicated management portal will be assigned, as long as you agree on the deal. It will help you manage the system independently while making specific settings for all your employees;
- Dedicated speed and bandwidth are to be provided to you. Being a self-managed network, PureVPN will be able to supply you with essential speed and bandwidth;
- A dedicated account rep will work with you, which assures fast purchase delivery, installation and support management;
- Any business account is provided with round-the-clock support, which is to find and deliver the best solutions within minutes;
- A dedicated VPN server will be offered to you. The server helps to guarantee seamless performance on the part of the company;
- All the company members will be supplied with a single account. Thus regardless of your company’s size, equal conditions and features are guaranteed for both small enterprises and big corporate. So, in this case, you achieve multi-logins under one master account;
- The service makes you invisible for all the competitor and interested third parties.
The company offers 3 main packages billed either monthly or annually:
The accepted payment methods are the same as for independent customer’s packages.
All the packages include all standard features + several extensions like a larger number of dedicated accounts, kill switch, etc. However, Business and Enterprise plans offer more VPN advanced features.
So, having decided to supply your company’s network with additional network protection, PureVPN is one of the best solutions. The company offers various solutions for small business, growing business, mid-size enterprises, and even a possibility to compose your own plan.
Therefore, if you are about to protect your business network, the solution will do well.
If you need a VPN that is widespread, then this USA VPN is definitely the right service provider for you. PureVPN is spread across 141+ countries and has over 2000+ servers, which is far more than PIA VPN suggests. They supply 300000 IPs and are definitely a great VPN for those who want to enjoy the wide, very wide internet.
Here is the list of PureVPN servers:
- North America – 656 servers;
- Central America – 12 servers;
- South America – 81 servers;
- Europe – 796 servers;
- Oceania – 93 servers;
- Asia – 309 servers;
- Africa – 150 servers.
On the official website of the provider, you can get more detailed information about the countries and locations.
Such a diverse network of PureVPN servers allows bypassing the restrictions of any kind efficiently. Want to unblock all American Netflix shows? Connect to a US-based PureVPN server. Interested in BBC news, then feel free to choose a UK VPN server (or find an alternative VPN to use in the UK in our rating).
There are quite a lot of benefits to this reliable VPN service, but basically, the top features of PureVPN are:
- You can log in on five devices at once, which is great for offices or homes with large families (still, what is the best VPN for multiple devices?).
- PureVPN works on more than 20 different types of devices.
- You can use PureVPN wherever you go and access any server in any one of the 140+ countries so you can use the internet as if you are in that very location.
- Browse completely anonymously and get protected no matter what you do online thanks to PureVPN’s fantastic security protocols.
- You can transfer as much data as you like. The memberships are completely limitless.
- The VPN service is active 99.99% of the time.
- You also get 24-hour live chat support which is a rare find amongst most VPNs.
- PureVPN gives you antivirus protection so that you will not be attacked by malware.
- Content, web, and app filtering feature will make web browsing a wonderful journey free of ads.
- IDS and IPS instead of out-of-date antivirus will help to be protected round-the-clock.
- PureVPN offers its clients dedicated IPs, which serves pretty good making the Internet connection flashlight.
- Besides, PureVPN IP addresses used by clients are protected against DDoS attacks.
- P2P file sharing is possible if you have subscribed for PureVPN.
- Kill Switch function of the service prevents data leaks in case VPN is temporarily disconnected.
- Split tunneling allows visiting foreign streaming websites by dint of local IP address and being safe while downloading.
- NAT firewall helps to block unnecessary traffic.
PureVPN’s team of developers works on the improvement of this Virtual Private Network constantly. In this regard, some features are presented as advanced ones. Among them one will find:
⇒ App blocker
This function will be dead useful for those internet users who are not going to use PureVPN all the time. Switch the apps that contain your personal data when PureVPN is off and be sure that you will not experience data theft or leak.
This extra feature of PureVPN will help you to steer clear of malware and viruses targeted your device.
⇒ Content filtering
You will definitely like this facility of PureVPN provider, as it not only improves your internet speed but makes the web pages you browse ads-free.
Nobody will manage to interfere with your online activity with this very function.
⇒ Web filtering
This feature reminds antivirus system. It scans the web page a user intends to open. In case it contains malware, viruses or too many ads, it will be blocked and thus a PureVPN client will not undergo a hacking attack.
Security is probably the main reason why you are investing in the PureVPN VPN software and you can rest assured knowing that this is one of the leading secure VPN software on the market.
PureVPN uses 256-bit encryption software and they also use three security protocols namely, OpenVPN, IKEv2, PPTP, L2TP/IPSec, and SSTP. All these security procedures combined provide you with the ability to surf the web, stream, access restricted sites and download torrent files on sites completely securely.
PureVPN is one of the few VPN that offers 24-hour support to all countries.
How to use PureVPN support service?
- An FAQ section is offered for those who want to help themselves.
- Detailed guides are frequently used by those who cannot cope with setup or troubleshooting issues without assistance.
- But if you like things easy, you can just start a live chat session and receive the assistance that you need instantly. If you don’t know how to use PureVPN, PureVPN won’t connect or PureVPN shows error 691, you can contact the support team 24/7.
When subscribing for a service you actually agree on its conditions, as well as the company agrees on your timely payments and legal service usage. However, as practice has shown, not all VPN clients read the terms before paying for the service. That’s exactly why we have decided to spark your interest in the subject and list the most intriguing moments of the document.
Study PureVPN “Terms of Usage” thoroughly
By running the service any customer agrees to give the company a possibility to transmit your traffic through the network (servers). In case you disagree with the accepted by the company rules, you need to abandon using the service.
When subscribing and running the service you are responsible for giving up-to-date and accurate information required by the company, fair usage of the technology, keeping your credentials confidential, not giving your credentials to anyone else, not selling the account you have achieved.
If talking about service’s fees, it should be mentioned that the website’s usage is free, whereas all the packages offered by the company are paid and require relevant pay-offs. However, you are able to use promotions, discounts, special offers, etc. If you are dissatisfied with the service, you can write about it to the support team via the online chat or email.
Aren’t satisfied with PureVPN service? Get a refund.
In order to get a refund you need to fulfill several conditions laid down by the company:
- the refund application should be sent not later than in 31-day period;
- your account hasn’t been suspended of criminal activities or actions contradicting the terms of usage;
- PureVPN 3-day trial is not subject to any refund;
- Such payment methods as Google Play store and Apple App Store do not support the refund option.
What is strictly prohibited by PureVPN?
Here are some activities prohibited by the service infringing which you risk getting no refund:
- transmission of any illegal content or material;
- transmission of spam letters;
- serving of pop-up ads;
- usage of the service for attacking any other connected device;
- transmission of abusive or horrifying content;
- usage of the service for fulfilling fraudulence;
- transmission of viruses and infected traffic;
- usage of the tool for violating government laws, etc.
Are PureVPN ads legal?
We have also found some interesting facts on third-party advertisements, promotions, and links. The company can run some advertisements from third parties on the official website. Herewith the service doesn’t bear liability for any of its clients’ data loss coming from interaction with the third parties. Therefore any usage of third-party tools stays at your own risk.
What data should you provide PureVPN with?
If talking about the information collected by the service, you should know that the service asks for names, emails, and phone numbers during the accounting procedure. The collected information is used for restoring your credentials in case of loss, updating your package in case there are some enhancements, relevant development in the VPN sphere, for sending you notifications about discount offers and packages changes. The service stores cookie files as well.
What about the cooperation of PureVPN and FBI?
PureVPN was accused of sensitive data transference by people. It was connected with the case when the service helped the FBI to identify cyber stalker.
The VPN service provider was only one link of a chain that helped a bit to do find a criminal. And there is nothing bad in the intention to do a good deed.
You can get the apps installed completely free but will have to make a payment before you can start enjoying security. Once your payment and registration are done with, everything is a breeze since the software is incredibly easy to install and the apps are straightforward and user-friendly.
PureVPN works on more than 20 different types of devices of which the most popular platforms are Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, Apple, and Android (Read our top VPN for Android rating). You can also connect five different devices at the same time so you can enjoy complete flexibility for your home and when you are on the go. This is a perfect solution for businesses or families where siblings have different types of phones.
PureVPN offers a few services that other VPN simply cannot come by. One of the major advantages is that you can connect five different devices and the fact that the membership fees are extraordinarily affordable compared to other VPN. The 24-hour emergency support is also a big plus for this VPN since very few services provide instant assistance via live chat lines. The security is fantastic and you still get a fast upload and download speed despite all the benefits and anonymity that the security software provides. PureVPN is definitely the best decision you can make for a pure online connection.
PureVPN pros and cons
Are you still hesitating if PureVPN is worth using?
Then, look through its pluses and minuses and make the right choice! If you need more services to choose the best one, have a look at our best VPN list.
- About 2000+ servers in 140+countries.
- Various payment methods (cryptocurrency is accepted)
- 31-day money-back guarantee.
- Live chat support.
- Protection of up to 5 gadgets.
- Compatible with over 20 platforms and OSes.
- P2P file-sharing, Kill Switch, Nat firewall.
- App, content and web filtering.
- Diverse VPN protocols (IKEv2, L2TP/IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP, and SSTP)
- No free plan.
- Lack of free trial period.