Best VPN for Roobet in 2023
Roobet entered the online crypto casino scene way back in 2014, and today it is one of the biggest gambling websites. Users can test their luck in over 600 games, go toe-to-toe with various poker aces, and even bet on their favorite sports teams.
This online casino primarily deals in Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), and Litecoin (LTC). Users who don’t have any on hand can purchase the cryptocurrency of their choice straight from Roobet. Once you have what you need, there are numerous exciting venues to stake it all on.
Unfortunately, Roobet is plagued by the same problems as other betting websites – prohibition. Due to moral or financial reasons online gambling is partially or entirely restricted in the US, the UK, Australia, and numerous other regions.
If you happen to reside in one of the unlucky locations, your only choice to access Roobet is to get a reliable Virtual Private Network (VPN). This technology assigns you another IP address as you connect to a server in another location, allowing you to enter any blocked page. You just have to pick a country where Roobet is available, and that’s it.
Shortlist of the best Roobet VPN
- NordVPN: the best VPN for Roobet. It offers an extensive server fleet, one of the fastest tunneling protocols in the industry, and tools that ensure utmost privacy & security.
- Surfshark VPN: an excellent Roobet VPN with a versatile feature list, no device limit, and user-friendly applications.
- IPVanish: a VPN with all the essential Roobet regions, the WireGuard tunneling protocol, and an antivirus.
- Atlas VPN: one of the cheapest VPNs for Roobet and an excellent choice for those who tend to engage in gambling via their phones.
- PureVPN: a Roobet VPN with a massive network, dedicated IPs, and extra Wi-Fi security, useful for when you’re connected to public networks.
How to play Roobet with a VPN
- Download the best VPN for Roobet. Various tests and comparisons have proven NordVPN to be worthy of #1 place.
- Set up the VPN client on your PC or mobile. Roobet doesn’t have a mobile app, but many people still play it on their phones as the games are fully optimized for it. So, freely get the appropriate Android or iOS VPN app.
- Connect to a server in a country where Roobet is available. It’s generally recommended to pick one nearest to you because it will reduce latency.
- Perform an IP and DNS leak test. If one or the other is visible, Roobet won’t allow you to use its services.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies. It will erase any metaphorical crumbs that could tip off Roobet’s system about your actual location.
- Navigate to Roobet and create an account. Never use your actual personal information or real email.
- Deposit the amount of money you need and begin playing!
Always make sure that all necessary VPN features are enabled, i.e., the kill switch. It ensures you remain anonymous in case the connection drops. After you’re done playing, disconnect from the server only when Roobet is closed, and you’ve exited the browser.
Why do you need a VPN for Roobet
In terms of restrictions, it seems like Roobet is shackled more than other casino websites. Yes, it’s unavailable in regions where online gambling is outlawed, but you can’t access it in some countries where such activities are legal. What’s up with that?
Well, the problem lies with the fact that Roobet operates under the Curaçao Gaming License. The services are legitimate, don’t get me wrong, but this specific license is banned in many major markets. I’m talking about the UK, Singapore, or Denmark, where plenty of other casinos can at least offer partial services.
Speaking of which, some Roobet games aren’t available to certain locations either. A player in Brazil gets access to the complete roster, while someone who lives in Argentina gets ¾ or even half of the 600 games, if not less.
Utilizing the best VPN for Roobet solves these issues by simply changing your IP address, but that’s not enough. The platform is notorious for its zero VPN tolerance policy, so you need a service that updates its IP pool regularly and has the right set of tools to avoid detection.
Since Roobet’s anti-VPN mechanisms are pretty top-notch, the provider has to surpass them. I specifically look for these features:
- The crucial essentials – a kill switch, IP and DNS leak protection, military-grade encryption
- Dedicated IPs, Stealth VPN, or similar tools
- Strict no-logs policy to ensure the VPN service isn’t collecting data about you
- Sizable servers fleets that cover most if not all countries where Roobet is available
The Roobet VPNs that made it to the list offer some of the best anonymity-ensuring tools in the market and allowed me to enter this online casino without a hitch. Roobet didn’t detect I was using virtual private networks, and most of the games ran smoothly, even when connected to regions far from me.
- 5400+ servers in 60+ countries
- Independently-audited no-logs policy
- A powerful feature package, including 2 kill switches
- Obfuscated servers to hide VPN usage
- NordLynx tunneling protocol for excellent speeds
- Anonymous payment options
- Doesn't have a router app
- Only 6 simultaneous devices
Whether you’re a serious poker player or just gamble once in a while, NordVPN will fulfill most of your Roobet needs. Its no-logs policy has the seal of approval of PwC, and the client’s toolkit includes not one but two kill switches. One works on the internet level, the other on chosen applications, disconnecting them if the VPN drops.
NordVPN isn’t lacking in the server department either with 5400+ servers spread across 60+ countries. There are many regions to pick from, and I had no issue getting access to Roobet. What’s more, I enjoyed extra smooth gameplay, thanks to the NordLynx tunneling protocol.
Roobet’s VPN detection system didn’t notice I was using NordVPN. If you’re paranoid about that (and rightfully so), I recommend obfuscated servers and dedicated IPs in Germany. The former hides all traces of VPN technology while the latter assigns an IP only you can use, causing less suspicion.I appreciate that you can remain anonymous from the beginning by paying for the subscription with cryptocurrencies. What I’m not a big fan of is the device limit per account – you get only 6 simultaneous connections.
Read our full NordVPN review here
- 3200+ servers in 100+ countries
- All servers are RAM-only
- No device limit
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) for better stability and speeds
- Necessary tools plus some extra features
- WireGuard tunneling protocol
- The no-logs policy hasn't been audited
- Some additional features are paywalled
If you’re all about securing yourself online, not only while playing on Roobet, I can’t recommend Surfshark VPN enough. It has all the features you’d expect from a VPN and then some – an antivirus, a proprietary form of Stealth VPN, and GPS Spoofing, to name a few. Plus, all hardware is RAM-only, meaning they can't store any user activity data.
I used the next-gen WireGuard tunneling protocol for most of my test runs and didn’t notice any lag during poker games or when running slot machines. Roobet ran surprisingly well on mobile as well, even when picking locations most wouldn’t consider optimal.
Surfshark’s Camouflage mode keeps your VPN usage hush-hush while the NoBorders feature breaks through internet-restrictive firewalls. Sadly, there is no dedicated IPs feature, and the provider offers static IPs instead. The problem is that you’re not the only one using it, raising the chances of getting caught.
Appropriately, you can buy a subscription using almost any form of crypto since the service utilizes CoinGate and CoinPayments for such purchases. Adding to that, there are no simultaneous connection limits, ensuring you can protect not only your most-used devices.
Read our full Surfshark VPN review here
- 2000+ servers in 50+ countries
- Independently-audited no-logs policy
- Bare-metal servers for better performance
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- VIPRE antivirus
- WireGuard tunneling protocol
- Can't pay for the service anonymously
- Has trouble unblocking foreign streaming libraries
Safely and anonymously access Roobet and any other online casino you want with IPVanish. The provider doesn’t collect any data about you (confirmed by the Leviathan cybersecurity firm) and offers the right tools to dodge surveillance. Its feature roster includes industry-standard encryption, protection against leaks, and a kill switch.
Entering Roobet in regions it’s available in was fairly easy as the server list is sizable. Moreover, I didn’t see a performance drop even when loading data-intensive casino games, which I attribute to the WireGuard protocol’s brilliance. The fact that IPVanish owns and operates all this hardware raises this Roobet VPN’s reliability as well.
It’s nice to find Stealth VPN among the offered tools for that extra assurance that Roobet’s system won’t detect your VPN usage. The addition of the VIPRE antivirus software is another great touch for those concerned about the various cyber threats lurking in the interwebs.
The lack of any anonymous payment methods is disappointing, though. Furthermore, if you’re looking for a service that you can use for streaming on the side, IPVanish struggles in this field regarding unblocking foreign content. Despite this odd hurdle, it works more than great for accessing Roobet.
Read our full IPVanish review here
4. Atlas VPN
- 750+ servers in 37+ countries
- Free version with servers in the US
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- SafeBrowse for protected web surfing
- Can pay with cryptocurrencies
- Cannot configure it on a router
- Lacks Stealth VPN
Want to save up crypto for future betting on Roobet? Get an Atlas VPN subscription, and your virtual wallet won’t be any lighter after. Besides a great price, this provider offers all the tools you need to remain anonymous and undetectable. What’s more, you can do that on countless devices.
While the country list is somewhat lacking, Atlas VPN makes up for it with stellar connection stability and excellent geo-block circumvention capabilities. The WireGuard protocol takes the cake again, keeping performance optimal even when I dived into Roobet on the busiest hours.
It's a versatile service, suitable for torrenting (enabled on all servers) and accessing blocked foreign content on streaming services. Even a split tunneling feature is available on Android, which lets you route VPN traffic via select apps.
Atlas VPN has a noticeable lack of features that hide your VPN usage, and there are no dedicated IPs. I’d like to recommend the free version, but in the case of Roobet, you’re better off not using it. The only available 3 servers are located in countries where online gambling is outlawed.
Read our full Atlas VPN review here
- 6500+ servers in 78+ countries
- Independently-audited no-logs policy
- Broad device compatibility
- Wi-Fi security for public networks
- 10 simultaneous connections
- Lacks Stealth VPN or similar features
Test your luck on Roobet from any country it’s available in with PureVPN. It’s the only VPN with an Always-On audit deal, meaning KPMG can audit its no-log policy at any time without prior notice. I’ve also found all the security & anonymity essentials, adding to my peace of mind while testing the service on casino websites.
If there’s a specific Roobet game only available in a particular country, I’m sure getting to play it won’t be a problem since PureVPN’s network size is impressive. The WireGuard tunneling protocol is also available for those wanting stable connections and excellent speeds.
I’m strongly opposed to doing anything on public networks, especially gambling, but if you have no other choice, PureVPN has Wi-FI security for such occasions. And getting a client for your phone is easy – the provider has dedicated apps for all major operating systems and then some.
While there is no Stealth VPN feature, at least you can get a dedicated IP for an additional fee in Germany and Canada. Plus, anonymous payments are also possible with Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ether if you want to cover your tracks completely.
Read our full PureVPN review here
How to choose the best Roobet VPN
I understand that the best Roobet VPNs I’ve listed above might not necessarily meet every reader’s tastes. You can try plenty of other great providers, but you have to make sure they meet strict requirements before throwing your money at them. I recommend applying the same criteria I used in my research:
- The core VPN tools. A kill switch, military-grade encryption, IP, DNS & WebRTC leak protection are mandatory for online gambling and secure browsing in general. These ensure no data that could expose your online identity and location can slip through.
- Zero-logs policy. What you’re up to while connected to the VPN for Roobet is no one’s business, including the VPN provider itself. This policy indicates that your online activities aren’t logged anywhere and can’t even be retrieved if authorities issue a user information request. I also advise prioritizing services that have had it verified by an independent third party.
- Wide-ranging network. Roobet is more restricted than other crypto gambling websites, so finding the correct country is more complicated in turn. Having as many servers as possible in every continent greatly helps with that as it expands your options.
- Extra features for stealth. As I’ve touched upon earlier, Roobet doesn’t tolerate any VPN usage, especially when people use this technology to access the casino from regions where it’s blocked. Being extra cautious won’t hurt anybody and can potentially save your account from being banned and your deposits from being frozen. That’s why Stealth VPN and dedicated IPs are handy, and I advise utilizing them if possible.
- Optimal performance. Untimely lag at the most crucial moments and extra-long loading times will ruin the betting experience and can even cause you to lose out on possible earnings. The Roobet VPN of your choice should include the latest tunneling protocols to reduce latency as much as possible.
- Reasonable price. Not all VPNs are created equal and have the same features, protocols, and capabilities. Don’t fall into the trap of thinking that a higher price nets you better performance – you’ll be surprised how many cheap services tend to be better than their expensive counterparts. The trick here is the price-to-feature ratio, as in, don’t pay more for less.
Where is Roobet available
This online gambling website is blocked in many major markets of the world, but there is a moderate number of regions where you can access it just fine. So, let’s see what countries is Roobet legal in:
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
These are just a fraction of regions that allow Roobet to operate in their territory. You can also try connecting to Brazil, Argentina, and other South Africa or Asia locations.
Where is Roobet blocked
I’m repeating myself here, but Roobet is really restricted in terms of availability. You can thank the Curacao license for that and certain game providers (NetEnt, for example) prohibiting the casino from providing certain games in specific countries. So, let’s see the situation in full.
Here’s a more comprehensive list of where is Roobet illegal:
|Roobet s absolutely restricted||Countries with additional Roobet measures in place||Roobet is temporarily unavailable due to political unrest or armed conflict|
|Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, Cyprus, Denmark, Gibraltar, Hungary, Lithuania, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Saba, Saint Martin, Slovakia, Spain, Statia, St. Maarten, St. Martin, Sweden, the United Kingdom, the United States||Angola, Barbados, Belarus, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Central African Republik, Congo, Gabon, Jamaica, Libya, Mali, Morroco, Pakistan, Senegal, Somalia, Sudan, Uganda, Ukraine||Afghanistan, Albania, Cuba, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Myanmar, Nicaragua, North Korea, Russia (including Donetsk, Luhansk, and Crimea regions), South Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe|
Further explanations of what it all means:
- Residents or people temporarily living in absolutely restricted regions cannot register an account or use Roobet’s services in any capacity. If they are caught using a VPN to bypass these restrictions, the account will be banned and all assets frozen.
- Those located in places with additional measures can use the casino but must comply with supplementary verification procedures. These were implemented to curb the risk of money laundering, terror financing, fraud, and all forms of illegal activities.
- Countries currently under any political unrest or armed conflict cannot access Roobet and use the casino as long as these events continue. Once they cease and all sanctions are lifted, the casino may resume its operation there. As with absolutely restricted regions, the platform will ban users caught utilizing VPN technology to enter Roobet from these locations, and their money will be locked.
There are further content restrictions per the request of NetEnt, so Roobet can’t offer games like Apes Video Slot, Vikings Video Slot, Narcos Video Slot, and some others in specific countries. The complete list of games and regions is outlined on Roobet’s Terms of Service page under the ‘NETENT RESTRICTIONS’ section.
How to play Roobet in US
- Subscribe to a Roobet VPN with an extensive server list. NordVPN boasts a massive network and some of the best speeds in the industry.
- Download an app that matches your device’s operating system and set it up. Most credible VPN services have dedicated clients for Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, and iOS.
- Enable the kill switch and double-check whether all necessary security features are on. Performing an IP and DNS leak test is also highly recommended to ensure you’re safe under wraps.
- Connect to the closest server to the US. Several neighboring countries have full access to Roobet, namely Canada, Mexico, and Brazil. While you’re free to connect to other regions, picking these results in lower latency and better performance.
- Delete the cookies stored in your web browser’s cache before launching Roobet. These contain information about your actual location, so it’s best to erase them to avoid potential exposure.
- Go to Roobet, create an account, and dive into crypto gambling. Remember to practice safe gambling – periodically withdraw your winnings and never deposit more money than needed.
The risk of using a VPN for Roobet
The company behind Roobet takes compliance with local online gambling regulations very seriously. It’s also aware that many people utilize VPN technology to circumvent geo-blocks and access the casino in countries where it’s not allowed to operate in.
The website has implemented multiple VPN detection strategies to catch users violating Roobet’s Terms of Service to combat this. The two primary methods are:
- Identifying IPs that belong to VPN services and disabling all accounts associated with them. It’s even made easier if several users share the same IP address, which the system can flag as an indication of VPN usage.
- Requesting users to provide documentation regarding their identity and country of residence. Those who refuse to comply are locked out of their accounts.
This is why you can’t just use any Roobet VPN found on the internet. The provider must regularly update its IP address roster, removing those detected and blocked by the platform. Moreover, features like Stealth VPN and dedicated IPs can also help avoid potential bans with an extra layer of security.
Still, these aspects only minimize the dangers of detection and don’t eliminate it completely – use a VPN to play Roobet at your own risk.
How to play Roobet safely with a VPN
You can never be too cautious while betting on Roobet, so I also have a few general tips I advise following.
- Keep the kill switch enabled – this feature disconnects you from the internet if the VPN connection suddenly drops, preventing your true identity from being exposed
- Disable geolocation on your browser – Roobet could use your browser to detect your actual location, and turning this off in the settings will help avoid this
- Utilize a dedicated IP if possible – no one else can use this IP address, significantly decreasing the chances of Roobet finding out you’re using a VPN to access the casino
- Deposit and withdraw small amounts only – transferring large sums isn’t suspicious, per se, but it increases the chances of Roobet asking for identification, and you really want to avoid that
- Ask a friend to withdraw the money – if you do get hit with a verification request, you can also rely on a friend to get your winnings, provided they live in a country where Roobet is available. But only do this with people you actually trust and not some randos on the net.
Roobet not working with a VPN: solutions
With Roobet getting better at VPN detection and IP address blocking, it’s not unusual to hit a roadblock once in a while.
If Roobet is not working with a VPN, try doing all the steps provided below. Just completely exit the casino first.
- Perform an IP, DNS, and WebRTC leak test – any single one can be exposing your identity to Roobet, barring you from accessing it
- Clear browser cookies and cache – these store your location data, which can also put you at risk
- Ensure your browser’s geolocation is disabled – if not, Roobet’s system can definitely see what country you live in
- Close all applications running on your device and flush its DNS cache – it stores all your browsing data that can reveal lots of things about your online identity and location
- Reconnect to your VPN but to a different server, and do another leak test – if you’re in the clear, don’t forget to use a dedicated IP or Stealth VPN (depending on what’s available) before trying Roobet again
I really want to emphasize that it’s not a surefire way to solve the problem since Roobet utilizes some top-of-the-line VPN detection mechanisms. If you try doing this several times in a row, the system might detect suspicious behavior and block your account. So, once again, do so at your own risk.
Do I recommend using a free VPN for Roobet?
If it doesn’t come from a vetted provider, a hundred times no. I’m constantly repeating myself at this point, but I want to get the point across that Roobet is very good at detecting VPN IPs.
It dishes out “Please disable your VPN” and “Sorry, Roobet isn’t available in your region” messages left and right. Even some premium services get a number of their IPs blocked regularly. And when paid providers are having such issues, most free VPNs don't stand a chance here.
Even the best free VPNs for Roobet I’d usually recommend in a heartbeat run into some issues. Let’s revisit Atlas VPN, for example – the free version offers 2 servers in the US and 1 in the Netherlands, countries where Roobet is blocked.
Windscribe is a great candidate with servers in Canada, Hong Kong, Switzerland, Norway, and Romania. But there’s the 10GB/month data cap, and knowing how data-hungry online gambling games are, you’re going to run out of it pretty quickly.
Proton VPN has several servers in Japan, but the other two available countries block Roobet. The provider doesn’t limit your data and connections should be stable due to VPN Accelerator. However, you can only use one device at a time and the speeds are somewhat reduced.
Your best bet is using free trials of premium VPN services if you’re unwilling to part with your money. Albeit for a limited time, users can utilize the full tool suite to access and play on Roobet. And once it ends, they can start another one with a different provider.
Roobet is an appealing cryptocurrency betting website, but its unavailability in many countries is a hindrance to plenty of gambling enthusiasts. This problem is further exacerbated by the fact the casino forbids using VPNs to access it, vigilantly scouring for any violations of its Terms of Service.
The key here is subscribing to a VPN for Roobet that can effectively tackle these issues. NordVPN and other providers I’ve listed above are capable of doing so with a mixture of robust tools and plenty of location options.
I also advise practicing safe betting in general, as real money is at stake here. Don’t go in over your head and deposit more crypto than necessary, familiarize yourself with the games before playing them, and only gamble with money you can afford to lose.
If there are any other tips people should know about using a VPN with Roobet, please share them in the comments – help out fellow players.
You may also like to read:
Does Roobet work with VPN?
Yes, Roobet works with a VPN, and you can access the casino with it if you live in a country where online gambling is banned. But, using such technology goes against its Terms of Service and will result in a ban if caught. That’s why it’s recommended only to use the best Roobet VPNs that can avoid detection.
How do I bypass Roobet VPN detection?
You can bypass Roobet VPN detection by utilizing dedicated IPs or Stealth VPN if the service provider offers them. Stealth VPN hides the fact you’re using a VPN, decreasing the chances of detection.A dedicated IP is unique because only you can use it when, typically, users connected to the same server often fall under the same one. It tends to raise suspicion when several different accounts from the same IP address try to enter Roobet.
Did Roobet block VPN?
Roobet doesn’t allow the use of VPNs and blocks identified VPN IP addresses and accounts associated with them. Technically, it can’t outright ban a VPN service in its entirety unless it somehow manages to detect every single IP the provider offers.
Is NordVPN good for Roobet?
Yes, NordVPN is excellent for Roobet and gambling websites in general. It’s great at unblocking restricted content, includes many country choices, and facilitates optimal performance with its in-house NordLynx tunneling protocol.
Is it legal to use a VPN on Roobet?
Yes, if you’re doing so in a country where online gambling is legal. However, running a VPN alongside Roobet violates the website’s Terms of Service, and your account will be locked and funds frozen if caught.